Safety & Protection
Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
Apasen recognises the importance and responsibility to protect and safeguard the welfare of vulnerable adults, children and young people.
We are committed to:
- the safeguarding of vulnerable adults, children and young people and ensuring their well-being
- helping prevent the physical, sexual, emotional or psychological, financial and discriminatory abuse and neglect of vulnerable adult,s children and young people and to report any such abuse that is discovered or suspected
- safe recruitment, supervision and training for all those working with vulnerable persons
- maintaining good links with the statutory authorities and other organisations
We are committed to achieving and maintaining high standards with regard to behaviour at work, the services we provide and in all working practices. Staff can raise any issues which concern them at work via our Whistleblowing process which provides the means to encourage the reporting of genuine concerns about malpractice, illegal acts or failures to comply with recognised standards of work without fear of reprisal or victimisation.
Health and Safety
Apasen acknowledges and accepts its statutory responsibilities for securing the Health, Safety and Welfare of all its employees, people using our services, volunteers, members of the public, and all others affected by our activities to provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
We promote a culture of risk awareness which is supported by a dynamic risk register and business continuity plans to manage severe weather, epidemics and pandemics, and out of course events which may impact on service provision at all service levels. Apasen carries out regular audit and review to ensure that the highest possible standards relating to Health and Safety are maintained. This is through:
- Health and Safety training
- Risk Management
- Accident and Incident Reporting
- Health and Safety review meetings
- Establishing clear roles and responsibilities
There are no upcoming events.
How to get in touch
Adderss :CARMINE WHARF
Place London E14 7FF
Telephone No :020 7001 2266
Fax No :020 7536 6666
Website URL :http://www.apasen.org.uk