Apasen has extensive knowledge and experience of providing care & support services to people with Dementia/Alzheimer’s
In order to deliver effective Dementia Care we are able to offer:
- Specialist Dementia Care Staff, who specifically work with dementia care needs and are fully trained in therapeutic support activity.
- A Person Centred Approach with every individual for when we provide care, getting to know the individual including details about their life, likes and dislikes and behaviour patterns.
- Ensuring a suitable day to day routine is in place with care workers who are familiar to the service user.
- Respite Support options for Carers of people with Dementia, ensuring each is given regular breaks and emotional support.
- Management of risks associated with independent living through risk assessment and mitigation of risks for each Service User and the environment of their home.
- Partnership working with the person, their carer, their family, Local Authority, Occupational Therapists and Voluntary Organisations to supplement and support the Service User’s personalised care and support plan.
Our Care Workers are trained to understand that Dementia doesn’t diminish a person and that the Service User should be afforded the same respect as all other people who use our service, making informed choices and feeling in control of their lives where possible, with support from our Care Workers.
We always remember the quote “When you’ve met one person with dementia, you’ve met one person with dementia”.
If you wish to discuss your requirements in more detail please contact our office.
There are no upcoming events.
How to get in touch
Adderss :CARMINE WHARF
Place London E14 7FF
Telephone No :020 7001 2266
Fax No :020 7536 6666
Website URL :http://www.apasen.org.uk